Please fill out the following form so that we can respond to any questions that you may have.
Summary of the charges on the confirmation is per the information given at the time of your reservation. Any changes,
incidentals or damages may result in additional charges.
RESERVATIONS: Please feel free to call us with any questions regarding a reservation. Our office number is 1-800-241-0670
All our cabins & rooms have a base occupancy and maximum occupancy. Additional occupancy fee of $25.00 per person/per night
will be charged over "Base Occupancy". Our maximum occupancy includes the count of adults and children. No Exceptions.
Office hours are 8 am - 8 pm
CHECK-IN Hours are between 3:00 & 8:00 p.m. - NO EXCEPTIONS
CHECK-OUT: by 11:00 a.m. - NO EXCEPTIONS
* A fee will be assessed for any late check outs.
- All reservations require a deposit; this "non-refundable" deposit is due at the time the reservation is made.
The non-refundable deposit for all cabins and rooms will be equal to a "two-night rate". (All one-night stays
will be charged in full.) Your deposit confirms that you agree with all the policies of Vista Court Cabins & Lodge.
- The balance is due upon your arrival. Form of payment & ID are required @ check-in.
- Reservations made within the 0-7 day period prior to the check-in date are required to be paid in full.
Cancellations made 0-7 days in advance of the check-in date will be subject to the total amount of the reservation.
There will be no refunds should you decide to shorten your stay; regarding check in date and/or check-out date.
- All cancellations require talking with an office personnel & will be confirmed with a Confirmation Notice.
- When requesting to move a reservation from the original date within a given month, you will be assessed a $15
processing fee. New "deposit" may be applied.
- ^Hunters^ = Our regular policies will apply except for the minimum night requirement. The minimum night requirement is 4 days.
POLICIES & ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
Tobacco and e-cigarette smoking is only allowed outside of our units in designated areas. Absolutely NO smoking/use
of illegal drugs, as defined by the Federal Government is permitted on Vista Court Cabins & Lodge property. Per the
discretion of the Vista Court Cabins employees, an additional fee will be assessed if any type of smoke/use of illegal
drug is detected in the cabins or lodge rooms. The fee will consist of a minimum cleaning charge of $250.00 plus cost
of "loss of revenue "for the cabin or lodge room.
Fee is $10.00/dog/night and a maximum of 2 dogs. (1 dog per lodge room) NO EXCEPTIONS.
Rules: 1. Dogs may be left unattended, for a short period of time, if they are in a pet kennel and are QUIET. 2. Clean
up after your dog. (We have dog pooper bags available at the office.) 3. Always keep your dog on a leash when outside.
4. Use your own pillows or blankets for your dog's bedding. (We do have a Puppy Sheet in each unit.) 5. You MUST KEEP
your dogs off all furniture and all bedding. An extra cleaning fee of $25/hour may be accessed plus a fee for any damages
incurred to the unit.
*Damages to the cabin or lodge room:
Each unit is inspected and cleaned after each customer. If damages (including any type of smoke smell/indication of
illegal drugs) or stolen items have been perceived by Vista Court Cabins' employees, fees will be assessed and charged
(per your signature) to your credit card that is on file for your reservation.
Only accepting groups of 4 or fewer cabins during the 2018 year.