Vista Court, situated on over two acres, is located on the west edge of town at the base
of the Collegiate Peaks Mountain Range. We offer our guests a spectacular view from their
own covered porch.
You can play horseshoes, lawn shuffleboard, or tetherball. There are BBQ's for your
We offer a few different options to accomodate you:
- We have eight private log cabins (1 & 2 bedrooms available)
- There are five single units in the 'Lodge'
- We also have two larger 3 bedroom 'Guest Houses'
The Buena Vista area offers a wide range of year-round activities available to you during your stay, including:
- Hiking / Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting / Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting / Kayaking
- Horseback Riding
- Art Galleries
- Ghost Towns
- Cross-Country / Downhill Skiing
- Snowmobiling / 4 Wheeling
- Wildlife Viewing / Photography
- We also have seasonal activities sponsored by our local chamber of commerce and other
organizations, such as: Burro races, Rodeo, Car Show, Art in the Park, Color run, etc....
See a list of day trips >>